.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Introducing the Warmed Over Cold Warrior

After a 9 month hiatus, I restarted this blog with the intent of 'posting more on local rural aspects'. Instead , five of my first six posts were about the 'cartoon war' and Islamist Militancy. I've learned that my real interests are revealed more by actions than by stated intentions.

So, I'm starting a new blog, Warmed Over Cold Warrior , to discuss national security issues including the Iraq-Iran campaign in the Greater War on Terror (GWOT). The goal is to return to my original intentions for this R3 Blog, while indulging my interest in national security advocacy in the new blog. Hopefully, I'll keep posting in both.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?